For all intents and purposes, 2014 was a good year, starting with my beloved team the Seattle Seahawks winning the Super Bowl and capping off with the same team clinching the number one seed in the playoffs for the NFC conference. The end of my Seattle sports team woes alone is enough for me to call 2014 a success, but I also had a number of personal accomplishments. I ran a 10 K. I started volunteering at a local humane shelter. I also completed my first year at my post-MBA consulting job and received a hefty bonus for doing so. From a financial perspective, I surpassed my pre-MBA net worth in March, which is a great psychological hurdle to pass.
The goals I’ve listed below are all my non-career related goals; those I’ll be creating during the review process at work. I’ve only set deadlines for the first half of the year as I plan to revisit these at the end of June to track progress and likely set more.
Health / Social
- Get to 150 lbs by July 1st, 2015
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- Go to bed earlier (10 pm) / Get up earlier (6 am)
- Volunteer at least once a month
- Get to 150 lbs by June 1st, 2015
- Run a sub-30 minute 5k
- Build a Curator Website by February 1st, 2015
- Build an Investing Website by March 1st, 2015
- Watch all Adsense 10 videos April 1st, 2015
- Host an Investing Brown Bag for associates by July 1st, 2015
- Create investing book outline by July 1st, 2015
- Write at least one article per month
- Spend at least 3 hours per week on website building
- Join a Mastermind Group
- Collect 1 year of content (365 posts) for Curator website
- Create new personal blog / website
- Write first half of investing book, while prepping for Brown Bag
- Buy a new work laptop
- Buy a FitBit / Up3
1 thought on “My 2015 Goals”
You should give us an update on how you are progressing with your goals. Thanks. Also thank you for the great content you are providing. All the best!